MAX3232 RS232 to TTL Converter ModuleThis is a small handy module for rapid prototyping projects requiring RS232/PC interface to robotics and microcontroller based projects using 3.3V or 5V TTL logic. This module converts signals between RS232 voltage levels and TTL voltage levels.
- Working voltage:3.3V-5.5V
- Size : 30mmx20mm / 1.18''x0.78''
- Weight 14g approx.
- High speed, built in SMD MAX3232 device fitted.
- Supports Data Transfer upto 115kbps or even higher in short bursts.
- Works with PCs or Laptops.
- Tested with microcontroller UARTs e.g. Microchip PIC16F877 and Atmel AVR (ATMEGA8515) devices.
- Selectable +3.3V or +5V signals levels at the TTL level (single 3.3V or 5V supply required via header).
- Status LED (D1)
- It can be used with Microchip PIC, Atmel AVR, STC MCU, NXP MCU, Renesas MCU,STM32 MCU and many other such micros.
- Also used in radio modification, XBOX360 flash, vehicle detection, phone flash, GPS , hard disk repair
- Port: TX RX VCC GND
- Package Included:
1PCS*MAX3232 RS232 to TTL Serial Converter Module
TTL Connections Pinout:
Pin 1: VCC(+) - this pin requires 3.3V (or 5V for 5V TTL logic targets) to be supplied to the board for power.
Pin 2: RX - MAX3232 ROUT1 - This is actually a TTL output - this pin is usually connected to the RX pin of the UART in a microcontroller.
PC Serial Port RS232 level converted from TTL level input
Pin 3: TX - MAX3232 DIN1 - This is actually a TTL input - this pin is usually connected to the TX pin of the UART in a microcontroller.
PC Serial Port RS232 level converted to TTL level output
Pin 4: GND - this pin is the ground pin. This pin is usually connected to the 0V rail of the application hardware. Fully assembled.
Example Microcontroller Connections:
Supporting Software & Datasheets:
|I/O voltage||3.3V to 5V|
MAX3232 RS232 TTL Converter Module180
- Model No.: 4208
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex VAT: £1.39
- 5 or more £1.51
- 10 or more £1.38