6 Pin CP2102 Micro USB To UART TTL Module Serial Converter STC For ArduinoThis is a small handy module for rapid prototyping projects requiring RS232/PC interface to robotics and microcontroller based projects using 3.3V or 5V TTL logic. This module converts signals between RS232 voltage levels and TTL voltage levels.
1) The original CP2102 chip, generates COM port after installing the driver.
2) Standard MICRO MINI-USB cable (not supplied) connects to the computer USB interface.
3) 3.3V and 5V dual power output
4) Featues resettable fuse. In the event of accidental short-circuit can effectively protect your device and computer USB port to download
5) On-board status indicators. Send and receive indicator flashes when the communication with run LED indicator.
6) Supports baud rates from 300bps ~ 1Mbps
7) The communication format support: 1) data bits 5,6,7,8; 2) support 1.5, 2 stop bits; 3) odd, even, mark, space, none parity
8) Supported operating systems: Windows 8.1 / 7 / vista / xp / 98, OS-X / OS-9, Linux
9) A DTR trigger signal output can be directly used FOR ARDUINO pro mini ATMEGA328P and other FOR ARDUINO board download traffic.
10) Module size: 16mm * 20mm super small.
- Embedded USB transceiver, no external circuit device
- Containing clock circuit, no external circuit device
- Contains power-on reset circuit.
- The on-chip voltage regulator for 3.3V output
- Meets the USB2.0 specification requirements
- SUSPEND pins support USB suspend state
- Asynchronous serial data bus compatible with all handshakes and modulation controller interface signals
- Support data format is 8 data bits, 1 stop bit and the parity bit
- Communication with 512 byte receive buffer and 512 byte transmit buffer
- Supports hardware or X-ON / X-OFF Handshake
TTL Connections Pinout:Pin definition: +5V (output), GND, TXD (out), RXD (in) , DTR, 3V3
Note that power outputs are limited to powering smaller microcontroller boards such as Arduino devices.
Free software and terminal program
1 x 6 Pin CP2102 Micro USB To UART TTL Module
Cautions & Warnings:
Development boards do not necessarily have the same ESD protection as those afforded in an enclosed commercial product and are not necessarily EMC compliant either. Please ensure you are familiar with ESD handling precautions when working with development boards.
Please be aware of the type and quality of board you are purchasing. These boards are not recommended for use in a commercial or industrial setting but are great for use in a developmental or electronics maker/hacking environment. Please note that due to the complexity of issues related to development work, these boards are not provided with any warranty or technical support and no warranty is provided as to the fit-for-purpose for customer applications. However, we will always try and help with customer support enquiries and welcome feedback.
|I/O voltage||3.3V to 5V|
Silabs CP2102 Micro USB To UART TTL Module Serial Converter STC For Arduino120
- Model No.: 4241
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex VAT: £2.29
- 5 or more £2.10
- 10 or more £1.82